In this section we'll finally begin combining the scenes we created. We have all the scenes we need to build the first level of our game, so let's get started!
- Build a basic level that incorporates the PuzzlePiece and Projectile nodes we created previously
- Get experience with Scene Instancing, a powerful concept at the core of Godot
- Learn how to use a StaticBody2D to prevent nodes from leaving the viewport
- Best practices for building levels in the editor
- Each level must have a physics-based floor to prevent our PuzzlePiece and Projectile nodes from immediately falling out of the viewport when the level loads
- The level is over when all PuzzlePiece nodes are destroyed or the player has used all available Projectile nodes
- Rewards are based on the amount of Projectile nodes used to destroy the PuzzlePiece nodes in the level